marți, 4 ianuarie 2011

...used to

Introspections...why are we bound to make them when our schedules seems to overflow with too many tasks to complete, too many places to be, too many people to see... It’s that exact time when you’re supposed to be working because of wasting serious amounts of time over useless nothings when everything turns against you; clocks and deadlines mostly.

Am I the only one with the urge to ignore and bury self for lack of time management and motivation skills? Probably not(considering the fact that I’m not the only one affected by that) but it sure isn’t a comfort not to be alone through this. Dragging others over your own mistakes will not make you feel better, it will make you regret that ‘I’ll do that later, as a matter of fact, why not tomorrow.’ said on occasions you should have braced the last drop of will in you and commence.

These are the times when I most wish not to press the repeat button for certain mistakes. I’ve already done them on other occasions, life, why bother doing it again now eh? Even I am tired of my ‘I’ll do better next time’...what if someday there will be no next time? If that time lapse remote is somewhere...I’d have a few stops and rewinds to juggle with, probably some slow-motion movie moments also, if it’s not too much to ask for.

Does all this even have a point, make a sense and is worth the struggle? Will we find ourselves after many years with grandchildren on our laps telling them stories about our early years with a Mona Lisa smile hanging in between our wrinkled cheeks? Or will we find ourselves yet again longing for that wasted time and missed chances?

It all seems to be revolving around questions for which I only posses vague answers. Why is it so easy to miss a step and Go back to (the hazy)Start yet so hard to make a step forward?

/Insert optimistic thoughts here.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu